Greater Fennville Chamber of Commerce Meeting Minutes, October 25, 2010
Posted: Nov 9, 2010
Board Members Present: Paul Hix, Bill Busscher, Sandi Busscher, Martha Wickett-Schrock, Larry Fuerst, Jim Lytle, Sue Gawaluch and Erica Ramos.
• Meeting called to order at 6:00 pm by President Paul Hix.
• Pledge of Allegience recited by all
• Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: Motion by Martha, 2nd by Bill and approved by all.
• Modifications to Agenda: Banquet under events added, per Sandi's request.
• Public Comments: -
• Treasurer's Report: Martha reported total in all accounts of $8,421.11. Motion for approval by Sandi, 2nd by Larry and approved by all.
• By-Laws: -Tabled until March, 2011 meeting
• Website: The committee; consisting of Paul, Erica and Martha is working hard on this project and showed a brief preview to the board. Jim volunteered to continue writing articles and will consider if he wants to maintain the website calendar.
• Membership: Martha reported 71 members.
• Events: Martha reported that the next Networking Social will be held at Salt of the Earth on Nov. 16th from 5:30-7:30 and hosted by Salt of the Earth, Chemical Bank and Fennville City DDA.
Sandi reported that plans for the 2010 anual Christmas parade and festivities are underway and this year we are having Fennville City DDA join us in hopes of building a better event. Sandi also reported on plans for the annual banquet on January 29.
• Marketing/Community Guide: Jim has received numerous requests from businesses (incl. 12 realtors) and will distribute copies to them.
• Public Comments: A letter of request from Fennville United Methodist Church was read and it was decided to place their request on our website for full membership viewing.
• Motion to Adjourn: 7:33 by Sandi, 2nd by Larry and approved by all.
Next Meeting: November 22, 2010 at 6:00 pm at Fennville City Hall