Board Members Present: Paul Hix, Bill Busscher, Sandi Busscher, Larry Fuerst, Rob Nichol, Erica Ramos, Reba Peterson and Martha Wickett-Schrock.
- Call to Order: 6:00 pm by President, Paul Hix
- Approval of prior Meeting Minutes: Motion made by Martha, 2nd by Bill and approved by all.
- Treasurer's Report: Balance of $8,532.60 in all accounts. Motion to accept report made by Sandi, 2nd by Larry and approved by all.
OLD BUSINESS: Insurance: Agent, Tony Morgan explained our current insurance policy and presented information and costs of insurance coverage for Directors & Officers as well as Liability and events. Discussion was held and the board requested that Tony look into options and obtain more price quotes. Tony will report his findings to Sandi.
- Membership: A potential board members name was brought up and Paul will contact him to discuss.
- Events: Erica announced the next After 5 Networking event will be held on July 25 and be hosted by Forever Curious Children's Museum and Crane's Pie Pantry. Martha reported our 1st concert went well and next one will be tomorrow night, 6/25 at 7 p.m.
- Marketing: Lisa Schaeffer (employee of the DDA) has been volunteering to assist with the chamber P.R. tasks. Sandi will contact a possible interested candidate regarding the vacant P.R. position and ask Larry Cummins if he would be the chamber's official “on call” photographer.
- Goose Festival: Sandi, (also the executive of the festival) reported that she is still actively going over options for the Goose Festival to be held under and will give status at next meeting.
Adjourn Meeting: Motion made by Larry, 2nd by Sandi at 7:10 p.m. and approved by all.
Next Meeting: July 22, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. at Fennville City Hall