Board Members Present: Paul Hix, Sandi Busscher, Larry
Fuerst, Erica Ramos, Hans Riem and Martha Wickett-Schrock.
- Call to Order
: 6:00 pm by President, Paul Hix
- Approval of prior Meeting Minutes: Motion made by Larry, 2nd by Hans
and approved by all.
- Treasurer’s Report: Balance of $7,707.60 in all
accounts. Motion to accept report made
by Sandi, 2nd by Erica and approved by all.
Insurance: Sandi reported best insurance quotes received
from Agent, Tony Morgan of $1,250 for Directors & Officers through NSI as
well as $680 for General Liability with current provider of Fremont
Insurance. Motion made by Erica, 2nd
by Larry to approve purchase of the D&O policy from NSI and continue with
Fremont for GL.
- Membership: Martha
reported 81 current members with new member from Wing Stadium in Kalamazoo.
- Events: Erica announced the next After 5 Networking
event will be held this Thursday, July
25 and be hosted by Forever Curious Children’s Museum and Crane’s Pie
Pantry. The next concert will be
tomorrow, July 23. Erica is working on
details for 2014 Easter Egg Hunt as well as arranging for an upcoming seminar
- Marketing: Erica and Martha are actively interviewing for
the open P.R. position.
- Goose Festival:
Sandi, (also the executive of the festival) reported that she is still working
on finalizing possibly shifting the Goose Festival under the City of Fennville
DDA due to insurance costs.
- Adjourn Meeting: Motion made by Sandi, 2nd by Hans at 6:47 p.m. and approved by
Next Meeting: August
26, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. at Fennville City Hall