Board Members Present: Paul Hix, Erica Ramos, Martha Wickett-Schrock, Larry Fuerst and Sue Gawaluch
- Call to Order /Pledge of Allegiance : 6:07 p.m. by Paul Hix
- Approval of prior Meeting Minutes: Motion made by Erica, 2nd Larry. Approved by all.
- Public Comments: - Brian & Andrea Mix-Dean presented a new business endeavor of a micro-power AM station (1630AM) on May 1, 2011. They will have an oldies format and will be promoting the Fennville community and chamber and also cover sporting events.
- Treasurer’s Report: Balance of $10,813.44 in all accounts. Of this amount $1,425 is Concerts in the Park donations.
- Membership: 66 members
- Events: Sandi wants to step down as chair. Erica has agreed to chair events and Martha will join the Events committee.
- Marketing/Website: Web committee to meet to write-up a job description for PR position.
- Strategy Meeting: Erica has contacted Theresa Brey, Director of Allegan Foundation for a strategy meeting, but no date has been set.
Meeting Adjourn: Motion made at 7:00 p.m. by Larry, 2nd Erica. Approved by all.
Next Meeting: April 25, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. at: Fennville City Hall, 222 S. Maple St., Fennville, MI 49408