Board Members Present: Paul Hix, Erica Ramos, Martha Wickett-Schrock, Bill Busscher, Jim Lytle and Sue Gawaluch
- Call to Order /Pledge of Allegiance : 6:00 p.m. by Paul Hix
- Approval of prior Meeting Minutes: Motion made by Bill, 2nd Jim. Approved by all.
- Treasurer’s Report: Balance of $10,942.22 in all accounts. Jim moved to accept as presented, 2nd by Bill.
- By law review was tabled until May.
- Membership: 67 members
- Events: The next After Hours event will be held on May 5 at Salt of the Earth and is sponsored by Chemical Bank, Edward Jones and Fennville Chamber.
- Concerts in the Park needs more donations. We have received a total of $1,925 so far.
- Two scholarships will be given on awards night on May 17.
- Fennville Station ribbon cutting will be held on June 7 from 5:30 until 7:30 with the ribbon cutting taking place at 6:30.
- On May 7, United Way is holding a free health care clinic at Fennville Schools from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. They will be able to accommodate 100 people that need care.
- Marketing/Website: Jim accepted the position of Public Relations Coordinator.
Meeting Adjourn: Motion made at 7:00 p.m. by Jim, 2nd by Martha. Approved by all.
Next Meeting: May 23, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. at Fennville City Hall